Welcome to 2022 Convention & Competition Registration!
We are so thrilled that you will be attending the 51st Annual National Taxidermists Association Convention, Competition, & Trade Show being held July 21-23, 2022!
Important Note: Pre-registration is a MUST for the NTA Convention. Due to supply chain issues and larger lead times from the facility on food count guarantees as well as the anticipated large attendance, we are asking EVERYONE to pre-register by Sunday, July 10th. This will streamline the check-in process and make everyone’s convention experience a positive one.
We strongly encourage online registration due to current postal delays, and it helps ensure the accuracy of the information entered into our systems. If you are unable to submit online registration and payment, you may print out our paper registration form and mail it, along with payment, to us. Mailed-in registrations MUST be received by Sunday, July 10th.
A late registration fee of $100 plus $20 per entry will be charged after July 10th.
Registering online for the Convention is easy! To register online:
- Log in to your NTA Membership Account below, if you have not already. All registrants MUST be NTA members in good standing and have a membership account on our website.
- If you do not remember your password, use the Request Password feature under the login form.
- If you do not have a current membership, please visit our Membership Page to join before proceeding to Registration.
- If you are not sure if you have a membership account, see the tips in the yellow box on our login page for more help.
- Complete the Convention Registration Form after logging in. That’s it!