Welcome to 2023 Convention & Competition Registration!
We are so thrilled that you will be attending the 52nd Annual National Taxidermists Association Convention, Competition, & Trade Show being held July 20-22, 2023!
Important Note: Online pre-registration is REQUIRED for the NTA Convention. Due to supply chain issues and larger lead times from the facility on food count guarantees as well as the anticipated large attendance, we are asking EVERYONE to pre-register by Saturday, July 1st. This will streamline the check-in process and make everyone’s convention experience a positive one.
Registering online for the Convention is easy! To register online:
- Log in to your NTA Membership Account below, if you have not already. All registrants MUST be NTA members in good standing and have a membership account on our website.
- If you do not remember your password, use the Request Password feature under the login form.
- If you do not have a current membership, please visit our Membership Page to join before proceeding to Registration.
- If you are not sure if you have a membership account, see the tips in the yellow box on our login page for more help.
- Complete the Convention Registration Form after logging in. That’s it!
Please note that registrants who have already registered for this year’s full three-day registration may also use our registration form to add additional competition entries, however editing or deleting previously submitted entries is not allowed. Please be certain of your competition entries prior to submitting.