Vendor Booth Space Rental Terms of Agreement
The 48th Annual National Taxidermists Association Convention, Trade Show, & Competition is an excellent venue for vendors and hobbyists in the taxidermy industry to showcase their products and services. Booth space is first-come, first served and must be purchased online through our website at www.nationaltaxidermists.com.
All vendors must read and consent to the following Vendor Booth Rental Terms of Agreement. Please review the attached information; if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at (406) 721-1214 or email us at email@example.com. We appreciate your time and look forward to working together to highlight your business and its products & services during the 2019 National Taxidermy Championships!
NO REFUNDS UNLESS ENTIRE BOOTH SPACE(s) CAN BE RENTED TO ANOTHER VENDOR 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
- RENTAL SPACE: 8 x 8 space, (1) 6 or 8 ft. table & (2) chairs plus complimentary WIFI for each booth space.
- BOOTH ASSIGNMENT: Booth(s) choice/assignments will be made on a first come, first-served basis. The NTA reserves the right to change booth(s) space choice/assignments and room layout.
- USE OF SPACE:
a) No vendor shall assign, sublet or share the space allotted without the knowledge & consent from the NTA.
b) All booths shall always be staffed by at least one person during the NTA Trade Show Schedule.
c) Vendors are to be completely set-up by 10 AM on Thursday July 25, 2019 and booths must not be broken down before 1 PM on Saturday July 27, 2019.
d) Move In: Wednesday 7/24/19 from 3 – 9 PM & Thursday 7/25/19 from 7 AM – 9 AM.
e) The entire Trade Show Area MUST BE completely emptied by 12 Noon on Sunday July 28, 2019.
- SHIPMENTS & DELIVERIES: Advance shipping of materials is limited to one (1) week prior to the show date. All materials being shipped must be clearly labeled with: HOLD FOR (Exhibiting Company Name) – % onsite contact person claiming the material – Event/National Taxidermy Championships. Materials should be shipped to:
Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center – 3200 W. Maple Street – Sioux Falls, SD 57107
- LODGING: Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center – 3200 W. Maple Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57107. Call the hotel directly to book: 605-336-0650
Room Rate: $96.99+taxes (1-4 people) – ask for the National Taxidermist rate
Cut-off date: June 23, 2019
Incentive to stay at the host hotel: double Best Western points – 2 points for every $1 spent PLUS 6 waterpark wristbands per paid guestroom!
- LIABILITY/HOLD HARMLESS CLAUSE: By purchasing booth space at this event the vendor agrees to assume the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of or in connection with the vendors activities & event participation on the premises and will indemnify, defend, protect, and hold harmless the National Taxidermists Association, Inc. (NTA), the hotel & facility, and all of their agents, contractors, subcontractors, servants, employees and volunteer staff from any and all such losses, damages, and claims. Vendors are responsible to keep their booths clean & orderly and the aisles clear at all times and shall not deface or damage walls, floors or booth components. Where such damage occurs, the vendor is liable to the owner of the property for such damage. Participation at this event is at your own peril. The NTA assumes NO responsibility for loss of any kind – before, during, or after this event.
- VENDOR INSURANCE COVERAGE: Vendors must carry their own Liability Insurance Coverage (in the amounts listed below) to cover the period of the convention and list the National Taxidermists Association as additional insured.
• Commercial General Liability (CGL) $1,000,000.00/each occurrence – $2,000,000.00/general aggregate. Plus, if applicable, Commercial Automobile Liability $1,000,000.00 combined single limit, Worker’s Compensation, Employers Liability & Disability Benefits as required by SD Law.
• Contact your Insurance Agent – they’ll be able to provide the required ADDITIONAL INSURED CERTIFICATE.
• If you do not have a Commercial Policy – a date specific policy can be purchased at www.insurance4exhibitors.com
ADDITIONAL INSURED CERTIFICATE HOLDER should read:
National Taxidermists Association – 1615 Montana St. – Missoula, MT 59801
Vendors are required to provide a copy of their CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE, naming the NTA as additional insured, to the NTA Events Coordinator, Becky Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org 10 days prior to the event or hand deliver one to the Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center before being allowed to enter the event.
- INTERPRETATION AND AMENDMENTS: NTA Events Coordinator shall have the full power to interpret and enforce all rules contained herein and the power to make amendments thereto and to enact such further rules and regulations as shall be considered necessary for the proper conduct of the Vendors and the integrity and benefit of the entire event.
VENDOR CONTRACT: This document serves as your contract for booth space at the 48th Annual NTA Convention, Competition & Trade Show – 2019 National Taxidermy Championships. Show management is provided by the NTA Directors and staff in conjunction with the Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center.
This contract for space, the assignment of space and full payment of vendor booth fees together constitute the entire contract for the right to use space. Your online consent when you submit your Vendor Booth Rental registration through our website will serve as binding consent that the vendor has read, understands and agrees to abide by all the rules, regulations and restrictions.
THANK YOU FOR BEING AN NTA EVENT VENDOR!