NTA Lifetime Judging Criteria
- Must be an NTA member in good standing.
- Must pay a one-time fee of $50.00.
- Need to have 3 competitions assisting an NTA sanctioned judge. (assisting them can either be as a scribe, or lending advise when needed.)
- Judging experience can be substituted by one of two ways:
- If you have won an NTA Award of Excellence, that can be applied to two judging experiences,
- Or by winning two blue ribbons (both at the NTA national convention in either the Division of Excellence or the Open Division) will count as one judging experience.
- You will be required to have a minimum of one actual judging experience.
Current Lifetime Judges
The following is a list of the National Taxidermist Association’s Lifetime Judges. More information about these esteemed individuals can also be found in the Directory.
Gregg R. Ielfield
Garland M. Lessley Sr.